Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, devoted entirely to the craft and art that is bowyering. Feel free to stay, comment, critique, and contribute to the craft.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Bowyer's blog

I hate to start posting before I have any pictures to accompany my posts, but I don't have a camera right now to start taking photos with. However, I'll be following up with pictures of my bows as soon as I can work out a way to take the actual pictures. As is my top priorities are my education, work, girlfriend, and bowyering, in that order. Bowyering takes a back seat all of these things, but it's what drives me in my spare time, and it's all I read about at this stage. Once I can afford to devote more time I will.
Until then, may your arrows always strike true. And silently :)

No comments:

Post a Comment